Trusted Solar Panel installation in Tampa
When searching for solar panel installation in the Tampa area, trust the professionals at SunVena. With over a decade of experience in solar panel design and installation, SunVena offers reliable, very low maintenance solar panels that are built to last. In addition to our quality solar panels, we are the leading solar company in the Tampa Bay area that offers a 25-year Power Production Guarantee.
What to look for in a Tampa Solar Company
While there are many solar companies in Tampa, there are three areas you should consider when hiring a Tampa solar panel company.
- Experience- Installing and servicing solar panels on a home takes years to master. Choose a company that has the experience of solar panel installation on different style roofs and homes in the Tampa Bay area.
- Knowledge- Companies in the solar industry should have in-depth knowledge on local and state regulations in the state of Florida.
- Trust- Choose a solar company that builds its reputation with their clients. Our process is educational, friendly, and simple to understand – giving you clarity, comfort, and confidence every step of the way.
Total Solar System Warranty
We are so confident in our solar products & services that we offer a 25 Year Solar System Warranty in the Tampa Bay area. This warranty includes:
25 Year Labor Guarantee
25 Year Solar Panel Warranty
25 Year Inverter Warranty
25 Year Roof Penetration Warranty
25 Year Power Production Guarantee
Increased home value with Solar Panels
According the Appraisal Journal, a home’s value increases $20 for every $1 reduction in annual utility bills. That would mean a Solar Energy System that saves $200 a year would add $4,000 to the value of a home in Tampa. Many homeowners in the Tampa Bay area are seeing an average increase of $15,000 added to the value just by installing a solar panel system! Even as the markets shift over time, the value that homeowners see in solar energy and the potential of saving money continues to rise.
Cost of Solar Panel installation in Tampa
The cost of a solar panel installation in Tampa depends on various factors such as your home’s energy usage, sun exposure, & solar incentives. Solar panel prices have fallen 43% over the last 5 years and the increasing solar energy incentives continue to grow yearly. Depending on the size of a solar panel system, and household power consumption habits, you can expect to reduce your electric bill by 40%-80%.
Savings with Solar Financing Options
SunVena offers fantastic savings and financing options for solar installation in Tampa. Our representatives can discuss details at the time of your solar consultation. Our current offers include:
- $0 Down
- Financing rates as low as .99%
- Same as Cash
- 5–25-year financing terms available
To learn more about solar panel installation and the great opportunities available in the Tampa Bay area, contact SunVena today for your free, in-home consultation.